The Resource Library (PRC) opened in 1994 on King George Road and became part of the OEYC: Brant in 2002.
The Resource Library was created in response to the needs identified by professionals, educators, caregivers and parents within Brantford and the County of Brant. An annual membership fee is required. Memberships are available for Professionals, Educators, Caregivers, Parents & Families, Students and Groups. (must be at least 12 years of age to be a resource library member and to use the equipment room).
Resource Library Hours of Operation
Monday 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
Tuesday 12:00 pm to 8:00 pm
Wednesday 12:00 pm to 8:00 pm
Thursday 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
Saturday 9:00 am to 2:00 pm* Closed on statutory holidays
Equipment Room Services
Members have access to numerous pieces of equipment. Members can save money, and energy by producing quality work in less time.
- Die Press Equipment (list) and Sizzix Equipment (list).
- Button Maker
- Photo Copier / Colour Copier
- Bookbinding Machines
- Computer / Internet Access / Boardmaker
Toy Lending Services
- Toys, games, and resources suitable for children infant to school age
- All items are available to borrow for a two-week period and can be renewed for an additional two weeks.
- Members may borrow up to five items at one time.
- View some of the available items/resources for loan by clicking on the inventory list. Note – this list may not be inclusive of all materials.
Resource Library Membership Guidelines
View the Resource Library Membership Guidelines – different membership options and costs are detailed in this brochure.
The Membership Application and Guidelines Form may be printed and completed by the member, then scan and email to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 519-759-0173. Please keep a copy for your records.