Ontario Early Years Centre Brant
30 Bell Lane, P.O. Box 25040, Brantford, ON N3T 6K5
Ministry Website: https://edu.gov.on.ca/childcare/FamilyPrograms.html
Follow us: @OEYCBrant https://www.pinterest.com/oeycbrant/
As of April 1, 2017 please complete a new registration form for the 2017-2018 fiscal year. Complete and forward to email@example.com or drop off at the centre. Registration Form pdf or fillable pdf. This is required for statistical purposes and to continue receiving the newsletters and register for workshops and programs.
Hours of Operation for Drop-in programs, Resource Library and General Office
About Ontario Early Years Centre: Brant
The Ontario Early Years Centre: Brant offers a number of free services for parents, caregivers, educators and young children ages 0-6 years. These services include:
- Parent & Child “Stay, Play and Learn” drop-in programs in the City of Brantford and the County of Brant.
- Free parent workshops and parent & child workshops and supports. Take a look at Your Guide Brant to see what is being offered.
- Early Years Literacy workshops and resources.
- Resource Library (Toy Lending 0-12 years and Equipment Room)
- Quality Child Care information and directory
- Transportation Support
- Professionals, educators and caregivers services and supports. Take a look at the Continuous Professional Learning Newsletter to see what workshops are being offered.
- Outreach Services
- Coordination of Fostering Brant’s Growth in Early Learning
Workshops, Courses and Professional Development
Your Guide Brant is a Community Resource Booklet filled with free courses, workshops, events and group services for families, children and teens.
Continuous Professional Learning Opportunities for Early Childhood Educators, Professionals and Caregivers working with young children.
Do you need direction or support but it is not listed here? Talk to an early year’s professional to get answers to your questions, suggestions for workshops and information on community services. Call 519-759-3833 or drop by for a tour to receive more information.
The Ontario Early Years Centre: Brant:
- is administered by
- Community Living Brant’s Mission Statement, Vision Statement and Guiding Principles
- is funded by the Ministry of Education
Are you a parent of a child with a disability?
Are you concerned about their future?